Soul Coaching and Healing Work:
It’s my belief that coaching is most impactful when it is supported by energetic and shamanic healing. Shamanic work puts you more “in your shoes” but coaching helps to make the most of that state of wholeness. You will have greater clarity about what is standing in the way of you having a satisfying and thriving work life, a gratifying personal life, or a spiritual life that offers nourishment and peace. You’ll also have a plan of action for moving forward towards your goals. Some of the things we might explore include:
- How and who do you want to Be? Action steps or goals will arise organically from Being aligned with your authentic self.
- What’s most important to you? What are your values and beliefs?
- What are your strengths and how are you already using them?
- How are you standing in your own way?
- Combining your values and strengths to forward your goals.
- Setting up a structure for keeping progress rolling.
I take extensive notes during each coaching session, using your own words as much as possible, and make them available to you via e-mail. This allows you to be fully in the process and not distracted by trying to remember what transpired.
My work tends to be a fusion of all of the tools at my disposal, offering whatever is called for in the moment, but you as the client always get to decide which direction to go in and which techniques to make use of. With either coaching or healing work, your best results will come when you are open hearted, open minded and truly ready for transformation to occur. I am a facilitator whose main goal is to assist you to think and dream in new ways and to access the innate healing abilities and spiritual allies that you already possess.
Hours: M-F 9:00-4:30, in person and by phone.
$80 per hour Sliding scale may be available.
If you would like to pay for services online, click the PayPal button below: